Friday, August 29, 2014

Fruits of labour




I have begun packing the kiln. Also we have fruit picked to make jams, and just eat. Lloyd has begun work on his garden at the back yard of the Pottery, and plans to keep Bees too. So it feel like a harvest, we reap what we sow. I hope I can pluck some good pots from the kiln next week. With the fruits being picked like blackberries and Damsons it made me realise I rarely eat fruit from the supermarket, and made me think why lots of people choose not to eat a lot of fruit in this country. My god these Damsons taste better than any foreign imported produce. So we should all plant many more fruit trees, everywhere! Everyone should have fruit trees, and also all public places, its stupid not too. Plus we should have more real handmade Pottery, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment